NEED A CAR TO PRACTICE BEFORE DMV BEHIND THE WHEEL DRIVING EXAM? We Can HELP!
Our Dual Control Car Rental service for Student Drivers Offers vehicles which Equipped with Break and/or Gas Plus Brake Pedals in the Passenger seat to Assist the Student Driver while driving. Anyone who has State Valid Driver License Can Assist and be your Instructor.
We are North California (San Francisco Bay Area) based Innovative company that focused on solving daily bases problems that would help make your life easier.
This project itself will help you, your friends, and your family members to solve Driving Problems very easily. How?
Great Question, let us introduce you to the new innovative way of Self Practice Car with no MILE Limitations or any other Extra Charges.
Our Company Provides Car Rental Service for Student Drivers with Fully Equipped Assist Pedals which will let you learn driving or teach anyone you want.
Anyone Who has a Valid Driver License Can assist Student Driver (Student drivers MUST have a valid Passed Written Exam from Local DMV before getting behind the wheels) with BREAK and GAS Pedals for their choice. Our Cars Equipped either with 2 pedals Including Gas and Break or Only Break which helps to Assists the Student Driver and control the Driving process. Your Friends or Family Members can Assist you while driving.
We provide different car types for your choice fully equipped and ready to drive. You can choose how many days you would like to Rent our Cars. As a Bonus, No MILE limitations were applied.
- For students who are going to take the Driving Exam in Local DMVs and need to practice their driving skills.
- For Instructors that would like to rent a car for their Private Driving Lessons.
- For Parents that are planning to teach Driving their kids and/or Check their driving skills with 100% Control and Assistance.
- Driving Schools That short on Cars or need extra Cars.
- For people who need to feel confident even in the Passenger seat having full control of Acceleration and Break systems for in case if something goes wrong with the driver.
- For Drivers Who don’t feel Confident while driving and Just need some assistance while driving.
- For Caregivers having clients that would like to drive but may need some assistance while driving.